Chilli Stirfry Squid
> Gluten Free > Dairy Free
If you're running short on time, fear not, for our chilli squid stir-fry is here to save the day. Simple ingredients, quick to cook and easy for those times when you get home from work and you just want a delicious dinner, without the effort. This recipe is for you!
2 Garlic Cloves - Chopped finely
2 Large Red Chillies - Deseeded & thinly sliced
400g Squid Tubes - Cut into rings
2 Golden Shallots - Finely sliced
40ml Peanut Oil
1 Tsp White Pepper
1 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
1 Tsp Gluten Free Soy Sauce
1 Tsp Sugar
1 Cup Basil leaves
1. Heat oil in pan over high heat. Add garlic and chilli and cook for 15 seconds.
2. Add shallots and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add squid rings into the pan and toss them around for 2 minutes.
4. In a small bowl, add oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar and water and stir. Pour this mixture over the squid and cook for another minute. Add white pepper and mix.
5. Turn Heat off and add basil leaves. Toss stir-fry until basil has slightly wilted and serve immediately.
Here we've given you a basic squid stir-fry but you're free to add whatever vegetables you like! We like to use broccolini, snow peas, bok choy and cherry tomatoes as just a few ideas. All ingredients (including extra veggies) are available in store for purchase!