Salt & Pepper
Hervey Bay Scallops
Lemon Butter Scallops
> Gluten Free > Soy Free > Nut Free
Scallops are absolutely delicious, but they can be a little daunting for home cooks! Our scallop recipe will show you how to cook scallops the easy way, so you can enjoy perfectly cooked, tasty scallops, right in the comfort of your own home!
2 Tbsp Butter
12 Hervey Bay Scallops with shell
2 tsp Lemon Juice
1 Tbsp Fresh Parsley - finely chopped
Salt & Pepper - to taste
1 Lemon - for serving
1. In a small bowl, soften 2 tbsp of butter until pliable. Add lemon juice, salt & pepper, chopped parsley and mix to combine.
2. Lay out Hervey Bay Scallops on a tray and place a knob of butter mixture onto each one. Place in oven for 10 minutes.
3. Serve scallops immediately, garnishing with extra lemon juice and chopped parsley.
When you feel confident enough to cook with scallops you can also try searing them in the pan to give them a nice crispy outside and a soft creamy texture inside.
1. Remove scallops from shell and place to the side. In a small fry pan, soften butter until melted.
2. Add lemon juice, as well as salt and pepper to taste.
3. Add chopped parsley.
4. Sear scallops in the pan for 1-2 minutes each side.
5. Hold pan on a slight angle and use a spoon to pour the lemon butter sauce over the top.
6. Serve scallops immediately, garnishing with extra lemon juice and chopped parsley.