Parmesan Crusted Salmon
> Gluten Free > Soy Free > Nut Free
This dish is perfect for a mid-week meal when you don't feel like spending too much time in the kitchen. You may be thinking there's not much to this dish ingredient-wise, but it still packs a punch in flavour!
2 x 200g Atlantic Salmon fillets - skin off
Olive Oil - for baking
2 Tbsp Flat Leaf Parsley - chopped finely
2 Garlic cloves - minced
½ Cup Grated Parmesan cheese
Salt & Pepper - to taste
1. Preheat oven to 200˚C. In a baking tray, cover the base with a large piece of baking paper.
2. In a small bowl, mix minced garlic, parmesan cheese and chopped parsley, as well as a pinch of salt and pepper.
3. Place salmon fillets on baking tray, drizzle lightly with olive oil and evenly spread herb mixture over the top of each fillet.
4. Cook in oven for 8 minutes, before transferring to the grill for another 4 minutes. This will allow the cheese to melt and brown nicely.
5. Remove salmon from the grill and allow to rest for 1 minute. During this time, you can ready your plates with salad and any other accompaniments such as lemon wedges! Plate up the salmon and you're done!
By allowing the salmon to rest, you're ensuring that any remaining raw parts in the middle cook through from the residual heat. It also means that you won't overcook or dry out the outside of the salmon as you've already removed it from the direct source of heat.
If you don't want to skin the salmon yourself, you can always ask our friendly staff to skin it for you instore!